Friday, October 5, 2012

Our fur-babies are growing up!

It's not just the two-legged babies that grow up fast, four-legged ones do, too!

Izzy heads to the doctor's office for shots:

I'm pretty tiny, maybe I can sneak out of one of these squares....


Dang, that didn't work. Let me out, mom! I don't wanna go!



Please. Let me out. I'll be good.


And once back out (and home) she was trapped again! She let Kip know she'd gained a pound and wasn't a baby anymore. Little sister is fightin' back!


Kip, getting so grown up! He even sits at the table for his meals like a big boy. ;)


I'm freakin' starving! I didn't get to eat anything today.


And he's a little over-anxious for baby-kitty's first Christmas. Boy, will that be fun!


Izzy still puts her elbows on the table when she eats, but it's only because she's flustered by her bully of a brother (who wants her lunch, but isn't allowed to have it.) Well, that and she can't even begin to reach with her stubby little legs.

Izzy: I wish you wouldn't look at me like that, Napoleon Wrigley.
Wrigley: I wish you'd get out of my life and shut up!


Kip really enjoys having siblings around...

Wrigley: He's behind me, isn't he?


Wrigley: Kip, I reckon... you know a lot about... cyberspace? You ever come across anything... like time travel?
 


The kids wrestling, but luckily, Berta is a heavy sleeper.
(Side note, if I ever have two-legged, non-furry babies, I hope they sleep as well as Berta!!)


Look, mom, I'm being nice to my little sister! Maybe I should get a treat or something?


Burying her nose. I blame Ian.


I love my fur-babies!!


Bonus, it's that time of the week again!! TGIF from BONGO!!

Bongo is a 10-month old lab...


FULL of energy, with lots of love to give!


He LOVES life as most lab puppies do...and is sure to make you laugh and smile at life right along with him! A big personality and a big head looking for a BIGGER home than his current kennel. Interested?! Visit him this weekend at HSSC!!


A BIG thank you to Wendy Young for the adorable Bongo pics. She has vast expertise taming (or attempting to tame) black lab puppies and taking their picture. :)

1 comment:

  1. Dang, reading this blog just plain and simply puts a huge smile on my face! I don't even know how to comment except to say that this blog is THE BOMB!!!! It is just too good not to share - SO SO good! <3

    ReplyDelete