Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Happy Howl-o-ween/Meow-lo-ween!

It's Halloween!!I may be too old to dress up and trick-or-treat, but Berta certainly isn't. So, it was off to the Howl-o-ween celebration at HSSC (and a pit stop at Park Place Apartments where Amy and Mel spoiled Berta with lots of attention and treats!)

Cluck cluck!

One thrilled chicken.

 


Trust me, Berta, you look flippin' adorable! Everyone will love you!


Seriously, mom? I mean, you look a little ridiculous yourself...I'm not so sure of this holiday. I think I like the one where people dress up as bunny rabbits better, when is that one!?


CHICKENS RULE!!!


These treats you're promising me better be dang good!!


Hey, I thought chickens got to ride shotgun!!


Ahhh, time for a chicken nap.
(See, she loves chickens! She nabbed my hat and turned it into a napping buddy.)


And now for Kip & Izzy's Meow-lo-ween celebration....naturally, they are going as professional wrestlers (no costume necessary.) And thanks to the wonderful world wide web (http://www.wrestlingname.com/), they now have professional wrestler names!

In the top position, wearing fur of unique black markings......Atomic Kingpin!!!
And in the defensive position, the little runt in the pearl necklace.....Lightning Atlas!!!

Paw attack!


Lightning Atlas screaming at Atomic Kingpin


A wrestling ball of fur


Atomic Kingpin going for the wrist kill...


Lightning Atlas takes over top position!


Nothing to see here, mom, move along....get back to dressing up the dog.


And a Meow-lo-ween send off from Mr. Wrigley!


Time to eat CANDY! :)

And last but not least:
The funniest man I know turns 85 years old today, we plan on him keeping the laughs coming for many years to come! We love you, Grandpa Eddy!

No comments:

Post a Comment