Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Recovering Isabelly.

Little Izzy is back home and recovering from her surgery. She took it like a champ...and now looks even more adorable with a shaved belly. I wonder how many passes with the razor it took them to get her big ol' Isabelly?! I'm surprised we didn't get charged for a new battery.

                                                                  Our little lady is home!


Getting a welcome home sniff from Kip


And Berta


I told Kip he couldn't wrestle Izzy and that he had to be nice....


This was his response. Ouch.


Izzy attacking the light switch, apparently she didn't like her post-surgery body in the bright lights!


Shaved kitty belly.


Another scar to add to the collection


I can't believe the doctor didn't give me the tummy tuck I asked for, how rude!!


Just lettin' it all hang out!


You can easily overlook a big belly with a face this cute.


Surgery make me sleepy.


So tired. And I think Kip farted.


Sleepy sisters, part 800?!


Snoozefest.


We're sexy and we know it.


These faces melt my heart.


I sure do love you, Berta!


I love you, too, Izzy...now gimme a kiss!!


Berta, keep your ears to yourself!!


Izzy doing her best Berta impressions...

Izzy:

Berta:



Izzy:

Berta:

Izzy:

Berta:

Two peas in a pod, these two.


A little ball of Izzy.


Our little chunk.


Getting lots of love from daddy.


And giving it right back!! A kiss, a bite...poe-tay-toe, poe-tah-toe.




No comments:

Post a Comment