Friday, November 9, 2012

One Angry Bird.

Izzy joined Kip, Wrigley and Berta in the "We'll Never Be Parents Club"...she is just too young and wild to be a mother, so it was the responsible thing to do. (Although I'm sure if she did get knocked up, we could secure her a reality show on MTV.) I think the thing that ticked her off the most was not being able to eat prior to the surgery...homegirl is always hungry. I wouldn't be surprised if she asked the vet to do a little tummy tuck while she was under ;)

Snugglin' with daddy on surgery eve


Maybe if I act real sweet and cute they won't take me...


Shhhhh, let's not talk about it. Just love me.


I'm pretty sure he's convinced, my work here is done.


No food for me!? Fine, I'll eat my foot!


Mmmmm, and my tasty tail, too.


(En route to surgery)
Awww, come on, guys! I promise I'll stay pure!


(Post-surgery ride home)
Thanks a lot for the surgery and stitches. Jerks.


And in case you can't gauge her level of T.O.-dness from the photo, this video should tell you...she is one angry bird!


And there you have it. Unfortunately, she has to be secluded for the next 5-7 days because I'm sure she won't listen when I tell her she needs to keep calm and be a good kitty. Wrestlemania wouldn't be good for her belly...so I imagine the sounds heard above will continue. Poor Isabelly.

Wrigley, on the other hand, was thoroughly enjoying his little sister's absence last night. He picked up right where she left off...on daddy's chest.


No comments:

Post a Comment